So I owe a BIG, HUGE, ENORMOUS thank you to Kat from runningkattales for nominating me for an Inspiring Blog award. It is a gigantic honor for me because not only am I a complete n00b at running, I am also a huge n00b at blogging. And since I am not going to be winning any awards for running any time soon, receiving one for blogging feels pretty darn good. Very motivating. Without further ado, here is my award:
As an award recipient, there are rules to follow. They are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about me:
- I’m addicted to Pinterest
- When I find something funny I like to draw a cartoon of it
- I drink multiple cups of tea on any given day. My fave it green tea
- I LOVE Harry Potter
- I’m on Facebook WAY too much
- People get annoyed with me because I am always looking at my phone
- I am no stranger to anxiety
As I am new to wordpress I don’t have 15 people to nominate at this time. Sorry =(
So there it is. My first award. Yay! =)